Maybe the first thing you’ll hear about Son Rise is that we’re a “Family”. Our goal is to be A Growing Family. A family that cares about each other, loves our neighbors, and most of all loves God. By doing this we grow! We grow closer to God and to each other. We also grow in numbers. Living this way gives purpose and the fullest life possible. We want you to be a part of our growing family.
Where should I Start?
The easiest way to get started with Son Rise is to stop in on a Sunday morning.
- When and Where do we meet?
- Sundays: Son Rise has weekly church services at 1311 Goldie St. at 10:30am.
- When? Services start at 10:30am. Show up “right on time” or feel free to come a little early and enjoy a free cup of coffee in our coffee house.
- What should I wear?
- That’s a common question for church. Feel free to dress comfortably. Wear jeans and a T-shirt OR wear a suit and tie. You’ll probably see people wearing both.
- What about my kids?
- We do have plenty for your kids to do. As you enter the lobby area you’ll see a set of stairs that take you directly to our kids class. One of our volunteers would love to show you where your child’s classroom is located and answer any questions you may have. Each Sunday Son Rise Kids hosts engaging classes for birth-5th grade. Your kids will love it! Students 6th grade and older should have NO PROBLEM engaging in, understanding, and enjoying the same session that the adults are in. On Sunday and Wednesday nights we offer classes for ages 6th – 12th grade.