We are God lovers who bring the light of Jesus to the darkness of this world.
These are a few statements and verses that describe our beliefs. We welcome anyone to join our family and would love to talk to you about why we believe these things!
- We accept that Scripture is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God, “a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path.” (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three person: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, three in one – coequal, which is the Trinity. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- We believe that every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- We believe that forgiveness of sins and promise of eternal life are available to those who accept Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- We believe to accept Christ one should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him. (Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38)
- We believe that as a Christian you must remain faithful to Christ as long as you live. (Revelation 2:10)
- We believe that the Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit, and exists to save the lost and edify the saved. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- We believe that Jesus Christ will one day return to earth. Christians will be joined in heaven forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)